Sponsored

Recent content by Dirrby

  1. 2023 Powerboost “stop safely now” no start

    Switching to sport mode as suggested early in the thread worked for me. Has that NOT worked for anyone?
  2. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    You're not alone bud. My truck finally shipped last week but yeah I'm still waiting
  3. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    Welp, the tracker now shows my order in the "order confirmed" step. This morning it was "built" and last week it was "shipped". I must say, I'm not really enjoying the status updates lately
  4. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    I'm definitely in the running. Ordered 7/24, blend 10/26, built 10/31, XL powerboost. Hopefully we're getting close. 3 months and counting wait for shipping is brutal
  5. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    Maybe hold on to that disbelief a little longer, at least I should have. My status reverted back to "built" this morning
  6. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    10/31 build date and the Ford tracker finally updated to "shipped". We'll see how the rest of the process plays out but good to see some movement.
  7. 11/7 Build Week- MY ‘23

    Yup. mine is no longer available. Built 10/31 waiting to ship.
  8. “Built” and Awaiting Shipment Club

    Built 10/31/22 and hasn't shipped yet
  9. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    Same here. Halloween build and still yet to ship. It would appear the chip-hold 2022s are finally getting built and prioritized, as it should be.
  10. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    Same here. Expected delivery November 18 to 24 to San Diego.
  11. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    Mine just changed to built in the tracker. 10/26 blend date xl powerboost.
  12. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    Sorry, I don't remember. It may have been a popup. I don't recall exactly, but i think it was a popup.
  13. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    The tracker still shows that mine is being built. Invoice 10/18 blend 10/26. Xl powerboost 157" with tow hitch, vinyl seats and running boards. Pretty basic. I followed the advice here and filled out a survey on ford's website and shortly after when visiting the dealer website got a...
  14. Sanity Check on F150 Order Process

    My local dealership placed an order on my behalf for a 2023 F150 Powerboost without discussing any details with me. Is that normal? Late last week I contacted my local Ford dealer expressing interest in custom ordering an XL Powerboost F150 when order banks open. I provided a build sheet...




Top