Sponsored

Recent content by DarienAL

  1. EREV Hybrid F-150 Lightning Announced!

    ok now I'm interested....
  2. Ford Is Redesigning Dealers to Make Car Buying Feel Easier

    Are they redesigning car salesmen and finance managers too cause that's where the problem is... oh and whatever the title is of the person that you actually sign the papers with and they badger you with additional addons (not sure if that person is always a finance manager).
  3. 2021 Limited Blue Cruise

    Yeah that's a short turnaround, might want to try posting in the Southeast forum to see if someone is available.
  4. 2021 Limited Blue Cruise

    I have a 2021 Lariat, your best bet (which is what I did) is to handle the upgrades yourself if you feel so technically inclined: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/ecu-module-programming-guide-using-fdrs.8249/ There is a cost associated with that as the Mongoose cable isn't cheap. I've...
  5. Sync update 25.2.1.6.5 started installing while driving

    Same. Was pretty surprised since I'd used fdrs a bit back... Didn't think I'd see any updates pushed for Ford for awhile.
  6. BlueCruise 1.5 with automatic lane change

    Lane change is available via BC 1.4 (which I have on my 21 through manual updates and then forscan encoding) however that lane change is you hit the turn signal and then the truck will make the lane change. This however is fully automatic lane changing wherein the truck will initiate AND make...
  7. BlueCruise 1.5 with automatic lane change

    Carscoops posted a YouTube video not too long ago with no details just the headline of 1.5 with automatically changing lanes... I haven't seen this referenced anywhere else.. EDIT: Just found in accompanying article on their website...
  8. !!! Got BlueCruise 1.4 OTA last week !!!!

    I THINK I noticed that slow down curves is unfortunately tied to allowing the cruise to read and adjust based on speed limits signs. I'm not 100% certain because its been inconsistent. I could have sworn I noticed a slow down on a turn when I that setting turned off (I usually leave it off) but...
  9. Dealer seemed to use truck for personal use

    What antimatter22 said. The last time I was at the dealership I was listening to a conversation where they were trying to troubleshoot an issue that only occurred after the vehicle had been driven for a certain amount of time, so they were like well so and so lives X miles away so we're just...
  10. Front camera

    Isn't it right next to the volume control button?
  11. Ford Pass 5.20.0 just downloaded...this old news?

    Just checked google play available updates and I see it there too (I update my phone pretty regularly).
  12. New 2021-24 F-150 Recall 25S49 / NHTSA 25V315 & Delivery Hold: Rear Camera Display Freezing

    I'm hesitant to let them do the camera recall work since I've manually done all the software updates and don't feel like having to redo anything...
  13. Sync update 25.2.1.6.5 started installing while driving

    100% the reason I had a bunch of back and forth with rugedraw before I manually did the updates myself... SO worth it.
  14. Broken Vent diverter

    ugh same problem in my 21, went to get it washed about a month or so ago got back in, little tab from the center passengers side one was sitting in the utility area, from what I'm reading here it isn't going to be an easy repair... not what I wanted to read...
  15. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Just wanted to publicly thank rugedraw for the assistance. There were only a few times when I thought I might be in trouble (like the time the 30 timer turned off the truck during one of the USB updates), but besides that and not knowing what happened after all the updates had been run but no...




Top