Sponsored

Recent content by CowboyUP2022

  1. H8 Battery Upgrade May Not Quite Be the Solution That I Hoped For

    Curious as to what kit you are using on the front bumper. I am looking for a solution where i do not have to pop the hood. Thanks!
  2. Low pressure fuel pump failure RECALL

    Thankful for this forum, as I also just confirmed this recall on my FordPass app this morning!
  3. Rim chipped and scratched by non dealer tire installer

    I had a similar experience with my local Discount Tire shop. I have been getting tires rotated and balanced on my last 2 vehicles without issue for the past 5 years. Brought my truck in for the most recent rotation/balance this past May. Never looked at the tires/wheels when I left the store...
  4. Is anyone else having issues connecting to f150gen14.com?

    I usually log-in after the daily morning email notice and have never seen this error condition. (or any other time).
  5. Metro Atlanta Dealership Issue

    An update to my original post. I called Loganville Ford (I live in Gwinnett County) and they had me come in to take photos of my vehicle to document my truck's eligibility (?) for the recall last Thursday (6/5). Said they do not carry the parts and order them as needed. Received call yesterday...
  6. Metro Atlanta Dealership Issue

    Yeah, that thought did cross my mind!!! LOL
  7. Metro Atlanta Dealership Issue

    I guess my understanding of recalls is not what I thought it should be. Maybe all recalls are not created equal... LOL
  8. Metro Atlanta Dealership Issue

    I have read those other posts. I did post in this Forum, specifically to see if any other metro Atlanta F150 owners had gone to this specific dealer for this recall. Looks like I will be going to another dealer in the area for help with this recall.
  9. Metro Atlanta Dealership Issue

    I brought my 2022 XLT to Gwinnett Place Ford for Recall 23S65 (rear wheel end hub bolts). Service advisor took my appointment reservation, last Thursday, and mentioned an inspection would be performed ahead of the work. I have not any symptoms of the failing hub bolts previously, and was wanting...
  10. OBD Link+ Autoconnect with IOS (Been talking to support)

    I have had the device (OBDLink MX+) ever since buying my truck (July '22), with the aforementioned settings configured for autoconnect, and it has NEVER worked with my current or previous iPhones that were always on the most recent IOS versions...
  11. 2025 PowerBoost Easter Eggs

    I am just a novice with the OBDLink, but, I'm not aware it has pass-through capabilities. Yes, i do keep it plugged-in at all times.
  12. 2025 PowerBoost Easter Eggs

    2022 3.5L EB - I am retired so drive just a handful of times each week for 15-20 mins each way (average 17-18 mpg locally). Do take 1-2 long roadtrips each year anywhere between 1200 to 3000 miles roundtrip. I get 23-25 mpg on the roadtrips (usually 5-10 miles over speed limit). And, according...
  13. Changing the differential cover

    So, I am getting ready to change to the Spicer rear diff cover. I received my ARP BOLTS yesterday and was curious if you did use the supplied washers that came in this package. The OEM bolts and the bolts included with the Spicer cover do not have washers. Since all of the bolts (OEM, Spicer and...
  14. H8 Battery upgrade

    22 EB replaced OEM with Everstart H8, no issues with cable length. Did replace blanket.




Top