Quick follow-up for anyone that may read and be doing as well.
Moved it up a notch and handling improved a ton(not literally!). Truck feels much more balanced than before and the trailer handles great. Have not had a chance to take it loaded or unloaded to any scales yet, however.
Also did...
Had this P2C23 issue rare it's head multiple times on a trailer trip through Jackson Hole, Tetons, and Yellowstone just recently. Never could get the code to be present at a Ford dealership, so they couldn't do anything but look things over and it said it was okay. I'd left my OBD+ at home...
Thanks for the quick thoughts, they are appreciated.
@Buyer2021 , ah, interesting what you say about the equalizer toggle, as my concern here as well is for the front tires, since they seem to be carrying a bit more weight, although maybe it's my imagination.
I'll see what the scales say...
Okay, so I used to have a different truck and now that I've got the F-150 it seems that the trailer is a bit down in the nose. I'm looking to move it up to the next hole, an assume that everything works out with the physics here, even though it looks a bit odd with the two mount holes slightly...
Goodyears are 275-65/R18 P-rated, and the Grabber APT 6 ply, C-rated, are LT265/70 R18.
Do some TT towing, and the Goodyears have made me a bit nervous before, so need another option. Don't want the really stiff ride of the Es on my 2021 PB, but would maybe grab some if I found a second set...
Bump on this. I've got a 2021 Powerboost XLT with the 7-speaker setup. This last January I had the Key 200.4 and Kicker HS10 sub installed(I'd previously replaced the four door speakers and center dash 3.5" on my own) at a local Car Toys.
Everything sounds a lot better(not audiophile great...
Bump on this one. Haven't had it in a while, as Spring is subsiding, but am aggravated my 2021 XLT has this as well. I've only had it since last June, and it's CPO. Pano sun-roof of course. No water down by the door frame area. After it rains a significant amount the whole inside of the...
OP here. Still haven't bought tires yet, but closer than ever.
Anyone ever went with a C(6ply) AT tire? Looking at some of these as they seem to be a compromise of safer for towing half a dozen times a year and daily driving. Anyone else done this? They do seem to be 'light truck' rated as...
Anyone put the Kicker PT250 back there?
Also, would this 10" in a box put out a better base for guitar-based rock than the Kicker Hideaway Series 10"(on sale for$264), with the 180-watt amp? I think it will definitely fit, but seems like maybe it wouldn't have as much presence stored in the...
Looking for a decent powered sub that will fit here. I've came across the Kicker PT250 for $215 at Walmart, but then also came across the said, lightly used JL Audio. I was intrigued by it as they are usually a bit better, but dimension are rectangular, and 6.625" deep, 21" wide, and a height...
Concluding this post, went with the OEM so I didn't have to get a 'Pilkington' advertising logo on it. Yeah, paid for it. Anyway, looking through Ford parts on OEMDirect(I think), and saw that I could have got the glass for this window for $265. Not sure how easy it would have been to...
Mostly an everyday driver, and prefer to grab an SL-rated, 116T, 18" like the BFG Trail-terrain TA or KO2, Bridgestone Dueler, or maybe even the Cooper Discover All-Terrain LT265/R65 18.
Had thought about just getting one of those, and grabbing a used pair of F150 20"ers for towing...
Okay, some low-life tried to break through my passenger window 6 times with one of those hand-held, spring-loaded mechanisms. The good news here is that the window only spider-webbed every time and they didn't get in, especially as it was raining in a torrential fashion. Bad news is of course...
Okay, so had the PB at the local dealer and got the three recalls done, as well as an oil change. Now there is some sort of noise on rare occasion when I accelerate quickly(not often since gas isn't free and I'm in stop-n-go most of the time. When slowing down, and this is more often, there is...