Sponsored

Recent content by azDcab21

  1. OTA update with no version number?

    Ah... found it in the spreadsheet. I looked at the tonesto github link and didn't see it there. Thanks! My 21 PB matches the description in the spreadsheet.
  2. OTA update with no version number?

    What's in This Update? Minor Updates Here and There Ford Power-Up A minor change so your vehicle can easily install the more intricate updates coming in the future. Ford Power-Up delivers software updates that are designed to make your Ford vehicle better over time. Any idea which one this is?
  3. First update after EAP, Ford asked for feedback.

    Just got my first update since being asked to join the EAP. 23-PU0110-RAD-PS. I know it has been out since 9/23 for 2023 but, my 21 just installed it last night. Interesting thing is this morning, I got a survey from Ford asking specifically about the update. They wanted to get feedback on...
  4. Side cameras on with turn signal

    Did you side load the IPMA update? I thought only '23 had it.
  5. "keep hands on steering wheel" warning when not using cruise control

    Lately, I've been seeing the "keep hands on steering wheel" warning when not using the adaptive cruise control/lane assist or blue cruise of any kind. Just driving down a really straight road, and it pops up. Kind of annoying. Any one else seeing this?
  6. how hot is too hot for the powerboost

    Temps always drop below 225 after the long sustained climbs. The engine temp will never stay at above 230 for more then 5-10 mins or so until we hit the top then the temps drops down to normal. Trans temp has never gotten hot enough to display a temp. Assuming that its behavior is similar to...
  7. how hot is too hot for the powerboost

    the temp doesn't show till it hits around 225 unless you forscan it to show all the time. At least that is what I've seen.
  8. how hot is too hot for the powerboost

    I'm cheap. I run 87 most times with no signs of knocking. Turbos don't seem to mind. But again not sure how long I can let the hamsters sprint before they up and quit.
  9. how hot is too hot for the powerboost

    I tow frequently and have been in situations where the uphill grade is >6% and the RPMs are screaming (5k) to keep pace with the 60mph speed. When doing so, I've seen my engine temp touch 242 degrees in temp. Question is how long/hot is too hot where I'll be one of those guys pulled over on...
  10. As-built data when making Forscan changes

    I thought I remember reading that changes made to the module per Forscan eventually get sync'd up with the "cloud". I've been checking my as-built data via the widget for the past couple of weeks and it doesn't reflect the changes I made. Was I making that up? Should I expect Forscan changes...
  11. Recall: REPROGRAM INTEGRATED TRAILER RELAY MODULE (Campaign/NHTSA# 22S17/22v193)

    I have had random trailer brake mysteriously gone issues in the past here and there with my trailer over the last 6 months. This past weekend after the F188>ML3T-19J297-BB update, I didn't have a single issue. (300mi round trip). I wouldn't say definitely its the solution but, its worked...
  12. No BCM module when running Forscan

    Thanks guys. I ignored the profile and saw it under BdyCM. Double honk gone! Thanks
  13. No BCM module when running Forscan

    Anyone else not able to see the BCM module when connecting with Forscan. I tried doing a search but came up empty. Wanted to delete double honk but, I don't show the BCM listed in Forscan. ForScan v2.3.47 release ideas?
  14. Issues with adding trailer after latest update. Sync v421

    I'm not sure how to delete this thread but, this can be closed. FYI: The TRM software was messed up. Took it to the dealer and the issue was fixed. I now have access to my trailer brake controller.




Top